been missing porches, real mailboxes

Friday, September 18, 2009 | |


long pond docks
long pond docks, nantucket massachusetts



it's really hitting me now, that this is the final push towards the Rest of my Life, i have a couple weeks til the GRE's, have to write my rationale, my IAPC, present my colloquium, get fluent in those 25 books, figure out if those teeth growing in can stay there, get some lenses because i can't see anything and stay healthy stay sane stay good stay kind.
some days i wake up and walk in the city and know i could never leave it
and some days i wake up and think i could never stay here
can i just take you all with me, we'll have a house with a veranda in iowa city or oaxaca,
i just don't know if i can trust a small town again after a big town brought me you.


0 comments.:





real but not live




implicated