a city where the man in the hat in the shadows still kills

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 | |


man, hat


bushwick, brooklyn
manhattan and brooklyn, march 2009. mutual 3 am




i'm so lucky and scared to live in a city ruled by whatever stories the shadow people want to tell- they could all be paperbacks and police beats every night, no one ever had any time to become nostalgic. the dark is still the same, quiet is the same quiet, i walk the new york trilogy's city of glass streets in new decades fearing and loving the trenchcoats behind me

my jacket this morning was still wet from the rain. i got in the fog, i went to work, i wrote my papers, i sat at my desk, barnaby and quinn and garcia lorca smiling beside me and i am blessed



1 comments.:

Kaitlin Charette said...

Finally! I join you on this beautiful website to watch you post even more of your incredible photos!

beautiful, and warm feelings are washing off of the first one





real but not live




implicated