no graves, just daisies

Thursday, May 29, 2008 | |




natick, massachusetts. 5/27/08





natick, massachusetts. 5/27/08
natick, massachusetts. 5/27/08, 5:00 pm.





a good friend of mine has a sign hanging on her wall that says "make new memories" written on the back of some old handbill. when i saw it, she got embarrassed-


as i packed my things away to go back to quietville for the slow yellow summer i put an old handbill on top of my bag of laundry. make new memories- it would be the first thing i opened, and it would halt my unpacking like molasses.






my belongings sit crushed in bags all over my brother's vacant silent room. i haven't needed a thing.
dust motes in sunbeams rotate softly over them every day.

4 comments.:

Tiffany said...

These are taken by an LC-A?

elise largesse said...

Minolta Maxxum!

Anonymous said...

oooh wow, these came out super epic! storm-chasing. :)

Bobert said...

Hi Elise! It's Bobby (from art all-state). I happened to find your blog because it came up on my newsfeed on facebook ( I wasn't stalking...).
It's great to get to see your work after making that installation with you. You're photos are truly inspiring and make me wish I knew the first thing about taking photos like this!





real but not live




implicated